Đơn vị công tác
1Department of Geography, School of Social Education,Vinh University
Marine development trend with a new economic mindset is being paid great attention by many countries in the world in order to solve socio-economic development issues for present and future. Quang Binh is one of the 28 marine provinces and cities of Vietnam with the highest marine influence index in the country. The determination of marine economy as a key development direction in recent years has made Quang Binh a fairly good province with many socio-economic criteria achieving and increasing the set targets. The paper analyzes the current situation of marine economic development, thereby proposing solutions to promote marine economic development of Quang Binh province in the future.
Trích dẫn bài báo
Hoang Phan Hai Yen (2019), Current Development Situation of Marine Economy in Quang Binh Province. Tạp chí Khí tượng Thủy văn, EME2, 146-154.
Tài liệu tham khảo
1. Nguyen, L.A., et al. (2011), Coastal Zone Integrated Management. Nha Trang University.
2. Ando, A.W., Khanna, M., Wildermuth, A., Vig, S., (2004), Natural Resource Damage Assessment: Methods and Cases. Illinois Waste Management and Research. Center (A Division of the Illinois Department of Natural Resources) One Hazelwood Dr. Champaign, IL 61820.
3. BMVBS and BBR (2006), ICZM: strategies for coastal and marine spatial planning, Research project of the Federal Ministry of Transport, Building and Urban Affairs (BMVBS) and Federal Office for Building and Spatial Planning (BBR).
4. Nghe An Statical Office (2018), Statistics Yearbook of Quang Binh province 2017. Statistics Publishing House.
5. GoB (2005), Coastal Zone Policy. Ministry of Water Resources, Government of the People’s Republic of Bangladesh.
6. Quang Binh Provincial People’s Committee (2017), Wrap-up report on implementation of the plan 2017 and plan for eco-social development of 2018. Quang Binh.
7. Quang Binh Provincial People’s Committee (2018), Plan No. 778/KH-UBND on implementing the Target program “Sustainable aquatic product economy development in the period of 2018- 2020”, Quang Binh.